Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Published comments

My goodness, I had about 42 comments in moderation today. How did I let it get so far behind?

Well, turns out about 80% of them were spam that I reported and did not publish.

For the few of you whose comments I did publish, THANK YOU. I appreciate your support. I wish I could respond to each of you individually, but I can't. I can only apologize for taking so long to publish your kind words and for being so slow to update this little blog of mine.

I don't want to promise another update because I honestly do not know when I am going to have the time and I don't want to disappoint again.

Thank you so much for hanging in there with me though. And thanks again for your comments!

Love to all!
TAE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. Spam and general meanness will not be published. I appreciate support and will publish your comment as soon as I can. Thanks! :)